NIANP Recruitment 2016
National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology invites Application for the post of Skilled Supporting Staff. Apply before 30 Days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in the Employment News.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Skilled Supporting Staff
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1800/-
Eligibility Criteria for NIANP Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent pass (or) ITI pass.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 years
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
Application Fee : Candidates belonging General/OBC have to pay Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of ICAR Unit, NIANP payable at Bangalore. SC/ST/Women and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted.
How to Apply NIANP Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self-attested copies of relevent document send to the Director, ICAR-National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology, Adugodi, Bangalore – 560 030 on or before 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 30 Days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in the Employment News
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.nianp.res.in/vacancy/SSS.pdf